Job Title: Head ILM Fund
Educational Requirements: Masters or equavilent (18 years of education from a HEC recognized university)
Work Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience required
- Proposal development for funding from philanthropists
- Grants writing to get funding from international donor agencies
- Resource mobilization for the institute
- Partner with business leadership and business teams to develop strategies to ensure development services are delivered in alignment with business objectives.
- Foster a high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity standards and goal attainment.
- Develop and use various methods such as surveys, assessments and pilot groups to elicit feedback on training programs and other initiatives.
- Partner with top management to support and contribute to organizational learning and leadership development strategies, serving in various roles and capacities as needed.
- Keep abreast of innovative professional management development techniques to provide the employees with the highest quality of professional development activities.
- Implement professional learning opportunities through multiple delivery models including, formal structured workshops and digital platforms.
- Monitor trends in professional development, including with regard to development-related technologies and tools, in order to propose new and innovative solutions that improve the attorney experience.
- Identify and plan talent and organizational effectiveness related programs that address business needs; in partnership with Senior Management.
- Design, manage, and facilitate learning & development programs with a dedicated focus on high-impact onboarding, training for managers, as well as career, individual and leadership development
- Oversee the operational side of development in order to effectively implement programs and evaluate and evolve current offerings based on emerging trends.
- Experience working with top executive authorities
- Excellent listening, written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise good decision-making skills
- Must be well acquainted with structure, systems and practices
- Confidence and patience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail